About Anna Chesner (MA)
My aim is to help you make tangible changes in your way of being, in relation to yourself, others and your wider world.
- I am an integrative psychotherapist, registered with the UKCP.
- I am trained as a psychodrama psychotherapist and group analytic psychotherapist. I am registered as a Senior Trainer with the BPA (British Psychodrama Association)
- I am also qualified in drama therapy, and am registered with HCPC and BADTh.
- I am a trained clinical supervisor, registered with BPA, UKCP and BADTh.
- I abide by BPA and HCPC codes of ethics.
- I am registered as a practitioner and trainer of playback theatre (ATPT) through the International Centre for Playback theatre and abide by their code of ethics.
My approach to psychotherapy is based on the values of creativity and appropriate spontaneity, underpinned by psychodynamic, systemic and existentialist thinking.